Extension TimeDid your refund or what you had to pay disappoint you last year? Did you file at the last minute and slave over getting everything ready? Even if you haven’t planned for your 2017 taxes it’s not too late.

However, don’t be tempted to go to the tax buddy in the booth or do a quick job on software at the last minute. Better to see a professional who works on taxes full-time.

Corporate returns are due on March 15 and personal returns on April 17. That is just weeks away and many CPA’s and tax preparers are booked up already getting their current clients’ returns ready.

As tax-days tick closer and closer, you can be proactive. Contact a CPA to help with your tax return and file an extension. In the end, paying for the extension and late fee may be much less than if you miss significant deductions. With the tax law becoming increasingly complex, wise folks rely on an accountant or a CPA.

Les Merritt, CPA, is ready to help with your taxes. Let Les work with you to prepare your taxes and extensions if necessary.  If you need for an extension, you can trust Les Merritt to file it, then do a thorough job on your return, so you can file as early as possible after the deadline.  Call Les today (919) 269-8553 to make an appointment. You’ll be glad you did.

Designed & Hosted by RFTimberlake & Company - Web Services